1. To protect the main structure of the building, to extend the life of the building. As the external insulation is placed on the outside of the structure, reducing the temperature changes due to structural deformation caused by stress, and reduce harmful substances in the air and ultraviolet erosion of the structure.
2. Effective elimination of the "hot bridge" in the past, foam sheets the use of internal insulation, "hot bridge" is difficult to avoid, and the external wall insulation to effectively prevent the heat bridge, to avoid condensation.
3. The wall of the tide temperature situation is improved, the general insulation required to set the steam layer, and the use of external insulation materials, foam sheets the thermal performance of the material is much stronger than the main structure, in the wall within the general does not occur condensation phenomenon, The overall wall temperature is further enhanced by further enhancing the wall insulation performance.
4. conducive to maintaining stability at room temperature, the use of external wall insulation, due to the larger wall of the thermal storage capacity of the structural layer in the wall inside, is conducive to room temperature stability.
5. Increase the use of housing area. foam sheets Can avoid the secondary decoration on the insulation layer damage.
New foam board material is constantly emerging. From the building insulation materials, foam sheets materials and varieties point of view, the development of new technology for thermal insulation board at home and abroad to polystyrene as the main raw material of the insulation material research is relatively extensive.
Unshaped slurry insulation material can overcome these shortcomings of the plate, so it constitutes an important part of building insulation materials. Europe and the United States and other developed countries in the slurry insulation materials research and application started earlier, foam sheets more mature technology, in research and application has been fruitful. Refrigeration Express reporter learned that the developed countries in the slurry insulation materials research and development, is a lightweight multi-functional composite slurry insulation materials based. The performance of such slurry insulation materials than the traditional slurry insulation material significantly improved, such as a lower thermal conductivity and good use of safety and durability. foam sheets At the same time, this kind of composite slurry insulation material has excellent functionality, foam sheets such as fluorine-free flame retardant polyurethane foam composite slurry insulation materials, ultra-light full of hydrophobic calcium silicate slurry insulation materials, can meet the different use Conditional requirements.
According to the air conditioning and refrigeration market experts, although the polystyrene board as a thermal insulation material in the use of a good insulation effect, but because of the characteristics of the plate makes the polystyrene board in the construction and the main connection is fixed, Auxiliary, foam sheets between the plate to be necessary to stitch, bonding, not suited to the complex shape of the building insulation, the construction process is more complex, high overall cost. At the same time, the insulation of the outer structure due to the hydrophobic nature of the polystyrene board and the conventional hydrophilic material is not suited, the foam board leads to the subsequent construction quality of the surface layer is not easy to guarantee, foam sheets prone to surface mortar cracking, shedding, Quality problems, the building exterior decoration such as tiles, paint the use or construction constitutes a great constraint.
Foreign attach great importance to the environmental protection of the insulation industry, foam sheets and actively develop green insulation materials products, foam sheets from raw material preparation (mining or transportation), product production and use and future treatment issues, and strive to maximize the conservation of resources and reduce the harm to the environment.