Bespoke Brand CR Neoprene foam rubber grommets gaskets
Gaskets from LITE can be made from a variety of quality materials including EPDM foam gaskets, Neoprene foam gaskets, EVA foam gaskets, PU foam gaskets, silicone foam gaskets, PE Foam gaskets, PORON gaskets, PTFE gaskets, , Klingersil gaskets, Rubber gaskets and more. LITE supply Neoprene foam rubber grommets gaskets. For its flame retardant and brand materials (imported from Japan and France), Neoprene foam gaskets (CR) are your good choice.
A gasket is a mechanical seal that fills a space between two surfaces or objects. Gaskets are generally used to prevent leakages between those two or more surfaces be it air or a liquid.
Neoprene foam gaskets are made from a closed cell material making the seal both air and watertight. It’s currently supplied in a black color.
What LITE can do
1. Supply specialist gaskets as per specialist features, including high temperature functions, waterproof sealing properties, jointing requirements or heavy impact resilience
2. Basic Design of gaskets as per drawings, including simple rounds and squares to complicated profiles with many slits, slots, cut-outs and holes to allow for complex components.
3. Backed with self-adhesive.
1. Whether it’s any gaskets you need to seal against oil, for a construction project, or for sealing in heat in a double glazing application, LITE can supply different materials gaskets to meet your requirements.
2. Quick Feedback Fast Delivery High Quality Reasonable Price Strong Technical Support
1. For applications including oil, petrol and chemical sealing as well as offering resistance to UV and ozone on external situations
2.Automotive, electronic, glazing and construction trades
LITE is located in Changzhou, China and has an excellent design service team. LITE acquired certificate of IS09001, ISO14001 and SGS. Products have been exported to South and East of Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America and other regions. LITE will go on working hard and keep on satisfying all its customers both domestic and abroad with high quality products and satisfactory service.
If you require a different type of material and can’t see it listed on this page, don’t worry – we’d be delighted to discuss your requirements personally, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.